High Above the Norm: Vertava Health Difference
Unlike standard rehabilitation programs, the holistic approach at Vertava Health of Texas invites profound opportunities for personal growth.
You’ll find plenty of fresh air and sunshine at Vertava Health of Texas, as you connect with nature and regain your vitality. Here you can enjoy good bass fishing or seek the woods for prayer and meditation. You may choose to express yourself through art therapy, embrace mind-body healing with Tai Chi, or learn to prepare fresh and healthy cuisine in our fun, chef-taught classes.
At every stage of recovery, you’ll be surrounded in comfort. Vertava Health of Texas amenities include relaxing lodge accommodations, an on-site pastry chef, and pizza made from scratch in our wood-burning outdoor oven. It’s all about living in balance and finding the joy that recovery brings.
Ready to make a change?
Call to speak with a treatment specialist.
Vertava Health of Texas Features
- Evidence-based treatment in a tranquil setting
- Medical Director, Board-Certified in Addiction Medicine
- Specialists in emotional and psychological trauma
- Restful, clean accommodations in our spacious cedar Lodge
- Unparalleled recreational opportunities
- Creek views in our beautiful sanctuary
- Chef-prepared, healthy meals and on-site pastry chef
- Relapse prevention planning and aftercare services
- Ample opportunities for self-discovery
As a patient of Vertava Health of Texas, you’ll be nurtured in ways that restore your mind, body, and spirit. Our holistic approach includes a broad array of science-based therapies and treatments to help you achieve real recovery. You may walk through your fears in experiential adventure therapy – a safe place to release trauma and process the past with guidance from our caring psychotherapists.
Here you’ll learn how to end destructive thinking patterns and develop positive, healthy behaviors that can change your life’s course. Each day at Vertava Health of Texas, you’ll have opportunities to rejuvenate and connect with nature.
While your recovery plan is unique – tailored to the severity of your addiction, and your individual mental and physical health needs – following is a general example of Vertava Health of Texas experience:
A Typical Day in Rehab
- 7:30 – 8:30 a.m: Breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m: Meditation/Thought for the Day
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m: Journaling with DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m: Skills Group (DBT and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- 11:00 a.m – Noon: Addiction Recovery
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.: Recovery-Oriented Challenge Therapy (Ropes Course, Gym, or Yoga)
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.: Meditation or Devotional Group
- 3:00 – 3:15 p.m.: Snack
- 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.: Community Meeting or Education Class
- 4:15 – 5:00 p.m.: Outdoor Activities
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.: Dinner
- 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.: Free Time (informal classes, fishing, gym, etc.)
- 8:30 – 10:00 p.m.: Diary/Evening Walk/Meditation/Relax
- 10:00 p.m.: Retire to Bedroom